Wednesday, July 1, 2009

More Chinese poisoned goods? And old toxic china.

Remember, keep on NOT buying things Made in China. At least until Saturday the 4th.
Be independent
.

Confession: We went to IKEA a couple weeks ago, with a shopping list of 3 items. The flexible cutting boards came from China. I didn't even look until I was home and unwrapped them.
DRÄLLA
Bendable chopping board
I bought the dark-gray ones and the orange-red ones. Already had the turquoise.
Something I can only describe as toxic fumes came off the red ones when I busted the plastic off 'em. The smell lingers.

The other two colors don't stink.
The orangy color reminds me of toxic antique Fiesta ware. The orange-red radioactive kind made in the 1940s. Uranium gave it the nice fiery color.




more radioactive video here

Maybe I should ask Santa for a Geiger counter;
they're so cool.
A pic of 3 radioactive products:
Fiestaware

salt substitute

lantern mantle

Hey, only two involve eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment